Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tasting - Beringer Riesling

Name: Beringer Riesling
Variety: 100% Riesling
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2009
Price: $5.95


Winery review: I was unable to find a proper review online. The Vintage Cellar gave us the following information: This wine is the perfect balance of honeysuckle and bright peach flavors. A perfect compliment to light fare, appetizers, or just sharing with friends. - Vintage Cellar Tasting Notes

My review: Delicious! I absolutely loved this wine! I think that my taste for sweeter wines is becoming a little bit more prominent. This wine had the perfect amount of sweet. It was not overbearing and had a smooth, easy drink-ability.  I could definitely sense the honeysuckle and it's easy to understand why this would be paired with light appetizers. I purchased a bottle of this and am excited to drink it. I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment