Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tasting - Wilson Daniels Sauvignon Blanc

Name: Wilson Daniels Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Region: Central Coast, CA
Country: USA
Year: 2010
Price: $7.95


Winery Review: Orange blossom and citrus permeate the aromas. Alluring flavors of orange and grapefruit dominate the palate. Bright acidity balances the plush mouthfeel, resulting in a clean finish.- Vintage Cellar Tasting Notes

My Review: This wine was pretty grassy upon smelling it. It didn't smell floral but more light and springy. I didn't get the grapefruit as much as I do with other Sauvignon Blancs but this was certainly citrusy to taste. I liked this one quite a bit. It's clean, drinkable, and I'd love to have it with a fresh salad in the summer time! Thumbs up for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment