Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tasting - Black Ridge White Zinfandel

Name: Black Ridge White Zinfandel
Variety: Zinfandel
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: N/A
Price: $3.95


Winery Review: This fruit forward White Zinfandel displays fresh aromas and crisp flavors of strawberry, raspberry, and cherry. It is incredibly food friendly and will pair well with burgers, sandwiches, fruit salad, and more. - Vintage Cellar Tasting Notes

My Review: Hm, a White Zin. I was surprised that they even had us taste this wine considering how much Boyer hates on it in class. I found that it tasted a little bit sweet but almost metal-like. I'm not sure where I was able to pick up that taste but it was really strange. I tasted strawberry a bit in this blush wine but overall, wasn't impressed. I mean...it is $4.00....

No comments:

Post a Comment